Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Remembering Dollie

This is a recent painting I did of our beloved Dollie. She died this past weekend at 12 years old. She had a happy and long life. I was holding her in my arms when she took her last breath. Both my husband and I are grieving her passing. She was not in pain....just drifted off peacefully. We buried her out on our 5 acre land outside of Kingfisher. Our other 6 year old puppy, Maggie is feeling a little lost and lonely. Giving her lots of attention and snuggles. We are planning on getting a companion puppy for her as soon as possible.

Unknown
"All good dogs go to Heaven."

2 comments:

Robin Rosenthal said...

So sorry for your loss. She looked like a very sweet dog. Sounds like she was very lucky to have you to care for her. Best.

Kat said...

Very sorry for the loss of you precious one.