Thursday, March 15, 2012

Charles

An 11x14 oil of our son Charles. Just finished it this morning. Based on a photo taken this year during a Basketball game in Spain. I understand he is known as the "Warrior". Very intense player. Hey Charles...did I make you look fierce enough? As I have been painting portraits of those that I love, I find that I smile alot and really feel a deep since of satisfaction when I get it right. I wanted to achieve a sense of motion and strength with this painting. Love you Charles!

Galatians 6:9
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Great job! I haven't seen Charles in years but would know him from this painting. How wonderful to be doing paintings of those you love. Enjoy!