Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Criss-Crossing Fields

This is an 8x10 I did a few weeks ago. I wanted to achieve a sense of distance and show that criss-crossing of different colored fields that I see so often here in Oklahoma. The green color of the fields here in Oklahoma have all turned that pretty golden brown with the hot weather we have had. This golden coloring of the landscape does not ordinarily show up until late August. The pale soft greens along with the golden browns are beautiful. I will do one with those colors soon I think. I have gotten some wonderful feedback from a couple of other artists on the web this evening. Very encouraging. I hope, in turn, to be able to encourage other artists too.

Romans 8:28
"And we all know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

No comments: