Sunday, August 7, 2011

Church in the Fall

Has been a few days since I last posted. Just finished this 8x10. Oh...but that we could be there in the cool crisp air of the Fall season! This is a commission. My client wanted a painting with a church in it... in the Fall or Spring season. So this is my stab at the Fall season. I will do a Spring season one with a white church out in the distance with lots of color of spring flowers in the close foreground. At least that is my plan now.  Fall is my favorite season of the year. I am looking forward to an Arts and Crafts show coming up this November here in Kingfisher. I have decided to show my work again. It was so much fun this last spring at the Kingfisher Festival of Arts. Stay cool everyone in this hot, hot weather! (107 degrees predicted here today)

Psalm 73:26
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever"

No comments: