Monday, February 13, 2012

Abstract Heart #7

Another 2.5x2.5, miniature Oil. This is my 7th and last Heart in my Abstract Heart series. These have been fun to do this Valentine Season. Fun to come up with different ideas, colors and designs. This one is painted on the sides (as all the others have) and will look great on a little miniature easel. Happy Valentines Day to you! Thank you for looking.

Proverbs 3:3-4
"Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man."

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Cool, I think this is my favorite so far! Keep it up!
Lisa

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I admit to sadness hearing this is the last one.
I have really enjoyed your heart series.

Angela Sullivan said...

Love all of your hearts.