Thursday, February 2, 2012

Daily Paintworks Wheel Challenge

An 8x10 oil I completed for the Daily Paintworks Wheel Challenge. This old red tractor caught my eye with the big wheels in the back. Of course I love the red color ...how it contrasts with the pretty white snow and dark blue shadows. Being a city girl, I did my best to include as much detail as possible! I asked my husband to take a look ..to see if I botched anything too badly. (He grew up on a farm) He said I got it right! Yahoo! Thank you for looking. Have a great week end!

Proverbs 10:9
"Whoever walks in integrity walks securely..."

2 comments:

JanettMarie said...

Wow, a tractor and snow.
My Dad used to pull us on a big sled behind a tractor like that in the snow! Thanks for the memory... : )

Claudia said...

Love this one. Great job. ~ Claudia