Saturday, February 11, 2012

White on White Daily Paintworks Challenge

An 8x10 Oil I completed last night for the White on White Challenge. Whew! I must have put down my brushes at least 5 times....thinking I was finished ...then picked them back up after a little while to "fix" something! What a challenge. Sure did stretch me! Really learned alot. So many colors in White. Just leaped out at me when I really studied the ref photo. Amazing! Enjoyed it...but I have to say I was up quite a bit later than usual last night working on this one! Thank you for this challenge Ann.

1 John 4:7
"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."

2 comments:

JanettMarie said...

Nice job!
White on white, yup, a lot of different colors reflecting around!
Makes my head hurt!

Lisa said...

Wow that looks HARD! Great job Denna!
Lisa