Friday, February 10, 2012

Abstract Heart #6

This is a little 2.5x2.5 inch miniature canvas in Oil. The 6th in my Abstract Heart Series. It was interesting to do this. I had primed the canvas, including the sides as I have previously done on the larger canvas'. Decided to do a simple heart shape and create interest/texture using a larger #6 flat brush. I was careful to place each stroke down and then not fuss with it! Hard to do sometimes. I like the combo of the teal blue and hot pinks. I plan on displaying this little Heart on a miniature easel. Thank you for looking.

Mathew 25:40
"The King will reply, Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."

1 comment:

JanettMarie said...

Oh Denna, I love all these hearts!

And thank you so much for the 6th reminder to paint a valentine painting! I may need more reminders!