Monday, February 6, 2012

A River Runs Through It

An 11x14 oil that I did a while back as a gift for my brother and his wife. My sister-in-law actually is the one who gave it's title. I usually just come up with a straight forward non creative title! Like "River". So I am glad I can use her title! I like it. I enjoyed doing this one because of course the fall colors and the feeling of  crisp cool air. Wouldn't you like to be there right now? I sure would. Maybe do a little fly fishing, enjoying the peace and beauty. Thank you for looking.

Mathew 23:11
"The greatest among you will be your servent. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Denna, I love this one! I hadn't seen it. It makes me feel like I'm sitting there near the river. Water is my affinity place so it really means a lot I feel like I'm there. Beautiful job!