Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Abstract Heart #4

An 8x10 oil. This is the 4th in my Abstract Heart Series. I have one more primed 8x10 and 2 small 2x2 mini canvas' left do. So much fun to come up with different ideas and styles for the hearts. I plan to take 3 of the canvas down to a little shop here in Kingfisher..."Cabin Fever". to show and sell. Fun for this Valentine's Day. Have been able to paint more these past few weeks. Again...very therapeutic! Thank you for looking.

Mathew 22:37-39
"Jesus replied: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself."

1 comment:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

What a fabulous heart... and I checked all the others. I love your color combinations and designs. Very creative.