Thursday, July 12, 2012

"Wait For It...."

A 16x20 Oil on stretched canvas I just finished today. Whew! These larger pieces take alot of paint and time! I asked my son and husband to assist in coming up with a title for this one. "Wait For It...." seemed to say it all. The poor guy is being patient, wanting to go plunge into that water and go for those ducks! This is a larger version of a previous smaller painting I did earlier this year. Fun to do. I think I will start doing more  duplicates/multiples in the future. It's a good way to learn different techniques, coloring and composition. Thank you for looking.

Philippians 4:8
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true...noble...right...pure...lovely...admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things."

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome Denna! I love it!
Lisa

Claudia said...

Wonderful job, Denna! Turned out great!