Thursday, July 26, 2012

14 Hours On A John Deere Tractor

A 16x 20 I finished today while painting with my Artist Buddies! Wanted to get that wide open space we have here in Oklahoma. Dramatic sky and the red colored soil. I will give credit for the title to my husband. He tells me it is the title of an old country song he remembers. I like it! I know our farmers put in those long days like that and often times on one of these John Deere Green tractors with the dust kicking up behind them. God Bless them! This was a fun one to do. Thank you for looking.

Psalm 18:30
"As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord's word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him."

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Levi loves this one! You did a great job of creating the depth of the field with the dust and sky behind it.