Saturday, November 5, 2011

Daily Paintworks Carved Pumpkin Challenge

Just finished this 8x8 oil for this week's Daily Paintworks Challenge. Fun to do. I was aiming for a funny, happy Jack O Lantern! I don't do the scary stuff. These challenges are great to stretch us a little. Do subjects that we would not ordinarily do. At least this is true for me. Am getting ready for an Art show here in Kingfisher. My husband is building some great panels for my work. Not all of my paintings will be framed....so needed a system that would accommodate both framed and unframed. I may post a photo later to give you an idea of how it worked. Meanwhile...thanks for looking at this painting. Enjoy!

Ephesians 4:32
"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."

No comments: