Thursday, November 17, 2011

Four Roses

This is a 12x12 oil I completed this past summer. Somehow, I did not ever get this one posted. I had it in my show last weekend and a nice young lady bought it! She is giving it as a Christmas present to a beloved family member. This will be a special gift. This family member was at the Art Show too and really liked it....but did not spend the money for herself. I don't think that she has ever purchased an original oil painting before.  The young lady came back alone and bought it. She asked that I frame it, so I found a wonderful frame on line. I use pictureframe.com. I have found that they have high quality frames and the company is careful in packing and shipping to ensure no damage. I order the 12x12 the 6x6 and 8x8  frames. I can't find them around here in Oklahoma. I asked my husband to try and make some frames in these odd sizes....but that did not work out. I thought it would be easy! Not! We may try again in the future. We'll see. Thank you for looking! Enjoy!

Ephesians 5:1-2
"Follow God's example. therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."

No comments: