Sunday, November 13, 2011

Art Show Panels

Whew! Did an Art show yesterday. As promised, here is an image of the boothe my husband, sister and I put together. You can see the black panels with the narrow ledges to display both framed and unframed canvas boards as well as boxes of note cards my sister made from my paintings. My sister also made up some note cards from her vast photography images she has shot over the years. My husband made the panels. He did a fantastic job! I can always just describe what I want and he figures out how to make it! The show panels were made from sheets of masonite and thick molding to create the ledges. We used high gloss spay paint to finish them off. My sister came up with the idea to use the clamp on lights to direct some great lighting to the paintings and cards. I think the lights added alot of sparkle. I learned from my first Art show back in May of this year to keep the display simple and clutter free. I think we achieved that! We had lots of traffic. Talked with alot of friends and met many new people...young aspiring Artists, adult Artists as well as folks that appreciate Art.

Ephesians 4:2
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."

No comments: