Saturday, November 26, 2011

Snowflake

My interpretation of a snowflake! A 12x12 oil I finished a couple of days ago and kept forgetting to photograph it and post. Nice and wintry looking with one of my favorite colors as a background. I might do a Santa Claus next! Right now I have a Momma Cat and her kitten on my easel. It is sketched in...not sure I have enough energy to paint this evening. Had to work today and have another full day tomorrow. Arrgg! I hate these on call weekends! But this too will pass. Enjoy this Snowflake painting. It was fun to do. Used alot of texture and layering of paint, using the white and blue to give it depth. Thank you for looking.

James 1:16-17
"Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters, every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

1 comment:

Angela Sullivan said...

Love the snowflake. You need to enable followers for your blog. I was going to follow but could not.