Thursday, July 28, 2011

Seagull #2

Another one based on a photo Kent took for me on vacation. I kept with the more traditional colors this time. I enjoyed the rolling waves up in the upper left corner of the painting. Another bright bright day. I remember having to squint even with dark sunglasses because of the sunshine. The wind was cooling and lots of shade under the palm trees. Beautiful. Fun painting to do. Took me right back to the beach!

Matthew 5-14-16
"You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowel. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."

No comments: