Friday, July 29, 2011

Seagull #3

Number three on the seagull thing. Based on one of the same photos that Kent took. Threw in some pinks on this one. Along with the blues. It's kind of fun to do the same composition with a different color scheme. Nice practice! Can go a little mindless on the form and concentrate on color. Another 8x8 size canvas panel. I really like this size, however not all stores carry this size frame.. I have stocked up on some 8x10 canvas panels and plan on working on that size. 8x10 frames are much easier to find. I have found a web site that carries the odd sizes, Pictureframes.com. I have ordered an 8x8 and I am pleased with the quality. Happy painting everyone!

Psalm 47:1-2
"Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with crys of joy. For the Lord Most High is awesome, the great King over all the earth"

No comments: