Thursday, July 14, 2011

Colorful Bottles and Jars

Trying to stay focused!
Our son, Charles left today to go of all places...Africa! He is a professional basketball player and has been asked to join in a big deal national tournament. Happy for him, but sad to see him go so soon. He usually is home from playing basketball in Spain, for the whole summer. But this new extra "gig" has taken him away a little early. He is a good son and calls home as often as he can (thanks to Skype).
Sooooo...this painting was fun to do with all the color and textures. Can you tell that the jar on the left is full of pickles? You win a prize if you guessed correctly!

Proverbs 2:1-4
"My child, you must follow and treasure my teachings and my instructions. Keep in tune with wisdom and think what it means to have common sense. Beg as loud as you can for good common sense. Search for wisdom as you would search for silver or hidden treasure."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this one before, I like it! You keep painting. I am also sad about C leaving but hey, I love it for him. Painting is good therapy, now I need to go play some golf! Love you work.
Lisa