Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ocean Wave

Isn't it interesting all the different colors that show up in water?! I remember back when I was a kid about 8 years old....my mother showed me how to "color" an ocean. She started picking up all kinds of colors out of my crayon box and colored a beautiful ocean scene, using almost all of my colors in the crayon box! I guess that could count for my very first art lesson from my Mom! Wonderful memory. As a matter of fact, I need to give credit to my sister, Lisa, for helping me on this little 8x6 painting. I had sent her a photo of this painting in progress. I was having trouble with some of the color in it. She gave me sound advice! I sold this one at this year's Kingfisher Festival of Arts. Soooo...thank you Lisa for your help!

Psalm 5:12
"Our Lord, you bless those who live right, and you shield them with your kindness"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I may have given some comments but YOU are the artist! Way to go girl! - Lisa