Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Seagull #1

A little 8x8 that I did from a photo that Kent, my husband took during a  cruise last year. We were on an island for the day called Coco Cay in the Bahamas. It was a beautiful, bright day. Everything was just sparkling! The sand was bright, bright white.  Kent is a great photographer and ran around taking all kinds of reference photos for me. He is a sweety! I have to say he is one of my greatest fans and is supportive and encouraging. I played with the color on this one. Wanted to do a different kind of color combination with the greens and rusts. It made for some crisp contrasts. I like his bony little legs too! (The seagull's that is. However, Kent does have nice legs!) Ha, Haaaa.

I Corinthians 13:4-7
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

No comments: