Sunday, October 30, 2011

Christmas Ornament

An 8x8 oil I have just finished. Another one for my Christmas Ornament Series. I have noticed that I have been gravitating toward the more vintage looking ornaments. Interesting. I love this muted green color and decided to pair it with the rosy red on the ornament and back it up with the vibrant purples for the background. Fun to do! I just love Christmas. Hope you like this one.

Roman's 14:10
"You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God's judgement seat."

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great job Denna this is beautiful!
-Lisa

Angela Sullivan said...

Denna, I was so glad when I read the post left on my blog and from a fellow artist and RN. How exciting. I just had to stop by for a visit. I read your about me which told about your mom and dad you are so blessed with such an artist filled family. I love your blog and enjoyed my visit here. Thanks for sharing

Angela Sullivan said...

Oh! I forgot to say that I love the ornament. I love Christmas anyway and this is beautiful.