Sunday, October 16, 2011

Three Pears

8x10 Oil. These three beauties caught my eye with their beautiful muted fall colors. I am all about fall color these days! We are going on a trip soon to see all the fall foliage east of our great state of Oklahoma. So many years, we miss out on the fall color due to our erratic weather here. Either too hot/cold or too dry/wet! So this year we are packing the car, I'm packing my paints and a new little paint box that I can set a small canvas up in and paint on the go! This will be the first time I have tried that in years. I did this once maybe 10 years ago, but it was a big production with all my big equipment, easel etc etc... This time I am going small and light! I will let you know how it goes!

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see all the fall color painting that come from your trip. Have fun!
~Claudia

Jeff Mahorney said...

Really like this one! And it make a perfect banner for your blog. Nice job :)