Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pumpkins

This is a 12x16 oil I did last fall. I am needing to do more fall paintings to get ready for the upcoming show in November. Have been on call for my job and coming home exhausted! No excuses! I should be at my easel every day! Ok, today I start new and will do that. Sorry I have not posted in a few days. Will do better. This pumpkin painting sold after my May show to a client that had seen it, called me about it a week later and just had to have it! I was pleased that she called. Got it delivered to her and she was happy. Oh! We planted pumpkins in our garden this year and we see some little pumpkins growing! I just love pumpkins..the look of them, symbolizing the cooler weather. Plus I will have some to set up and paint! I think I will even set up outside and paint the pumpkin vines too. They are pretty with their big broad leaves.

Psalm 97:11
"Light shines on the righteous and joy on the upright in heart"

No comments: