Thursday, August 11, 2011

Two Hearts

A 6x6 oil I painted for my Husband this past Valentines Day. To express my love for him. I just heard from my sister, Lisa, that a former church youth member died while serving his country in the military. She described him as a wonderful young man that loved the Lord. I know she will miss him and feels the loss deeply. You see, all of Lisa's kids are special to her. So... today, I dedicate this painting to Lisa and the young military man that lost his life and is with the Lord today.

Romans 8:26-27
"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for Gods people in accordance with the will of God"

No comments: