Saturday, October 29, 2011

Beaver Lake

An 8x10 oil that I completed Plien Air last week at Euereka Springs. Set up on our cabin deck and this is the view. Early morning hour. Birds waking up and singing softly. Wonderful experience. I might add a couple of eagles that were flying around and a boat dock on the left. Have not had time to paint this week, going back to work. Plus am on call starting last night. Arhggg! I'll get it in! I'll paint some this evening I think. Yeah! We met some really nice artists/gallery owners in Eureka Springs. I would like to paint and own a gallery when I grow up!

2 Thessalonians 3:6
"In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers and sisters, to keep away from every believer who is idle and disruptive and does not live according to the teaching you received from me."

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Nice Denna! At this pace you will have enough pics for a gallery! Mom would be proud, and daddy too!
-Lisa