Thursday, February 16, 2012

Paint it Before You Eat it Daily Paintworks Challenge. Be Mine Choc Kiss.

Ok...so I know this one is a little different! This 12x12 oil went through about 5 different "morphs"! I wanted the color combo to be this Pink and Teal... Don't know why...just did! Became a kind of contemporary/impressionistic still life. I love working on this 12x12 size. The sides are painted also..so no need for a frame. Got to paint with my painting buddy again today. So much fun! Thank you Carol Marine for this challenge! Thank you for looking.

1 Peter 3:8
"Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble."

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Wow! So different from the "morph" I last saw. I like it! Enjoyed the painting time, too.

Christine said...

I think it's great that it looks so different. The teal reflection in the foil is great. Loved your comment about "morphing", it sounds much kinder than "wipers" the words I use ;)