Sunday, January 1, 2012

Denna's Favorite Paintings For 2011

This is a collection of some of my favorite Oil paintings for 2011. I give credit to artists Leslie Saeta and Norma Wilson for this idea. Thank you! It was fun to go through all of my paintings I completed this past year and choose a few. Some are sold, some are not. Others I gave as gifts. I am so glad that I started to document all of my work so as to look back and remember! Each painting brings back memories and all are pleasant. I guess that is why I paint. Very therapeutic! Thank you for looking. Happy Painting!

Titus 2:11-14
"For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope - the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea, Denna! My picks wouldn't have matched many of yours. lol. Looking forward to seeing the 2012 paintings! ~Claudia

Anonymous said...

Love your paintings! Can't wait to see more.