Monday, May 21, 2012

American Flags on the Beach

Finally!!! Back to painting. I have been wrapped up in preparing for and participating in the 2nd Annual Festival of Arts here in Kingfisher. It has been too long since I have been able to paint! A grateful "shout out" to those that helped and supported me before, during and after the Arts Festival. (Most of all my husband, Kent) I am so thankful to have such great sisters and brothers in Christ. And thank you to all the friends and family that came out to see me!  This is an 8x10, Oil with the patriotic theme going again. I have more ideas coming up around this patriotic theme. Having fun with it. The original plan for this painting was to have some long grasses in the foreground but decided to leave them out. I like the simplicity of the composition without the grasses to distract. Have a great week. Enjoy.

Psalm 107:9
"For God satisfies the longing soul, and the hungry soul he fills with good things."

1 comment: