Thursday, May 10, 2012

Apple #4

OK, so I messed with this canvas AGAIN! Just had to make the apple a little more red than orange and put a curve in the stem. I am promising myself that it is done now. For just a little 5x5, this one has taken up alot of time! That's the way it goes sometimes. That's the beauty of working in oils....can push around the paint until one is satisfied.  I have a little over a week to prepare for our annual Kingfisher Festival of Arts Show. Looking forward to it. Here's to hoping for nice weather! It's an outdoor event. Will be fun seeing all of my friends and family come out for it. Have a great weekend.

Lamentations 3:21-23
"Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I like the re-work. Looks great! Don't do more to it....lol.