Sunday, January 29, 2012

Abstract Heart #1

An 8x10 oil. I am experimenting with shapes and color with a series of 5 stretched canvas'. I have primed all 5 canvas' with broad strokes of color. This one I primed with a mixture of orange and yellow. Then painted the abstract heart. Scattered color in the empty edges/corners to tie it all together. This was fun to do. I plan to do similar heart shapes in different styles and colors for the each canvas. Thank you for looking!

Mathew 19:14
"Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.' "

1 comment:

Azra said...

Just saw your abstract heart on DPW and had to take a closer look.I love it because it makes me feel joyful and optimistic.
Your parents sound like they were wonderful people and gave you so many gifts.God bless them.