Friday, January 27, 2012

Yellow Sky, Ocean

An 8x10 oil I finished today. This piece is a gift for my nephew that my husband and I just reconnected with this year. He is a young man serving our country in the Coast Guard. He seems to have a real love for the ocean, Ships and all that goes along with his work. He is an Artist himself and has shown me some of his work. Paintings of the ships he has served on. Very detailed and wonderful. Hope he likes this tribute to him and the beautiful Oceans of the world.

Zechariah 9:16-17
"The Lord God will save them on that day, because they are his people, and they will shine on his land like jewels in a crown. How lovely they will be. Young people will grow there like grain in a field or grapes in a vineyard."

1 comment:

JanettMarie said...

I'm sure he sill love it!
You are so nice!