Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cup Cakes

An 8x10, oil I have just finished as a gift for my niece. She is a professional Baker and it seems that one of her favorite creations are Cup Cakes. She is very talented and she makes the most imaginative designs ever! I had to stay with the basic cupcake for my painting. My favorite flavor she makes is red velvet chocolate with these tiny little chocolate chips mixed in. Yummy!!! She is a sweet spirited young lady and a joy to get to know. My husband and I have just recently been able to spend some time with her and her family. She and her husband have been a great help to my brother, who has been ill.  It is my hope she likes my painting...a tribute to The Baker! Thank you for looking. Have a great weekend.

Matthew 6:3
"Seek first the Kingdom of God."

No comments: