Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blue Eyed Kittens



Took the day off from work today! Decided to finish this 12x12, oil.  I started this one this past week end. I can't seem to bring up enough energy to paint in the evenings after a full day at work. This photo struck me with the 4 pair of blue eyes starting right at me! You can just imagine what each one is thinking! "Hello...wanna play"..."Who are you...and what do you want?"..."Hey! Lets go!"...."Whoa! You look different upside down!"
This one was a little more difficult doing a group of little animals. Fun to do. Again...had to do one of the kitten's eyes over several times. I won't tell you which one! I just love how the kittens are all jumbled and cuddled up together.

Psalm 139:23-24
"Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

2 comments:

Lisa said...

SUPER job Denna, made me smile today! Sooo cute! Being a dog person myself, this painting almost makes me want to have these kittens at my house! kkkk
Keep up the good work!
Lisa

Angela Sullivan said...

Cute kitties.