Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Three Little Pigs

An 8x8 oil I just finished this morning. Feels good to paint.  Has been several days since I have picked up my brushes. Took the day off from work today and the morning has been great. Pretty weather outside, sunshine streaming through my studio windows. I have had my eye on this reference photo that I found several weeks ago. This will be an addition to my baby animal series. I believe I will stop with the little animals for now and start to do some Fall and Winter stuff. This cool crisp weather here in Oklahoma is getting me in the mood!

Proverbs 10:4
"Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your painting is adorable. You sure captured those little pigs. I grew up on pig farm and this brought me back. Used to love to watch the little ones stubble and find their way.