Monday, December 19, 2011

Shoot and Paint Challenge

A 12x12 Oil that I just finished this evening and submitted to the Shoot and Paint Challenge http://shootandpaint.blogspot.com/. I am feeling the urge to get in as many Christmas paintings before Christmas as I can. I won't feel like doing them after! Fun one to do. Lots of texture to this one. I used a #6 round to keep it loose and the paint went on fast. Thank you for looking.

James 3:17
"But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere."

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks great Denna! You always did a great job wrapping! Keep up the good work!
Lisa

Angela Sullivan said...

Gosh! you have been busy. Don't you just love Christmastime.I do...

Anonymous said...

Great job, Denna! ~ Claudia